Friday, May 28, 2010

So the bike is gone now.

A couple days ago, the bike went on a truck. Its ready for the journey, and I was more excited than I have been to watch it go. Its a validation that it is happening....soon. The bike is ready for the journey.
Thank you so much to Mike and Kalen for spearheading the mods that I wanted. The road glide was nice when I got it traded in from my good friend Adam....but needed a few more things. Had Russell build me a nice seat, added some power points, a tank bag, HID lighting, and a few other goodies that I felt were necessary.
I even packed the majority of my stuff on it. All I need when I jump the plane for Miami is a bag with my clothes in it. So I am feeling very confident right now that the bike is prepared for the journey ahead.

No comments: