Sunday, June 20, 2010

I GAVE MY CAMPING GEAR TO THE SEMINOLE INDIANS

At sunrise I left the Keys excited and happy to finally be going. After the obligatory 2 hours to go 80 miles, which is how long it takes to get out there, I found myself on the pennisula. The warning to go the speed limit apparently did not sink in as I saw many motorcycles pulled over on the side of the road. After a series of rights and lefts I found myself in the middle of the Everglades, which if you haven't been it is a must do. After leaving the Everglades I entered the Land of the Seminoles where I donated my camping gear due to a loose strap. As I write this I'm still riding, unable to stick to my plan of ten hours on two hours off as the map itself is harder than Chinese algebra and I feel obligated to keep going. Entering Georgia, keep you posted.

No comments: