Friday, June 25, 2010

What Everyone Wants to Know...when will he be here?

Chris spent the night along the Southern Rim of the Grand Canyon late last night. He'll ride on through to the third checkpoint at Flaming Gorge HD in Rock Springs WY and from there I haven't been able to tell what their route will be to MTHD, some reports coming in now that they will go through SD. I will know more later today or early this evening but as far as I can tell we will see a few riders today, many riders tomorrow and even more throughout Sunday. Chris should be here sometime tomorrow I think. Will keep you all posted so you can come on down and cheer him and the other adventurers on!



The first Hoka Hey Challenge rider just checked in, however he disqualified himself on leg two because his map flew off in the middle of the night and he had no idea where he was and had to use his GPS. Way to go Jeffrey from Ohio! An extremely gracious man. He is loving his cross-country (ies) adventure. His plan is to continue riding up through Canada and will be crossing the finish line with the rest of the riders in Homer. He was very proud of his Hoka Hey coin and his gorgeous Slate Black FLHTCUSE5!

2 comments:

jeff said...

Hey buddy good to hear your still kickin ass and takin names...and that your still around to tell about it! I leave tomorrow with a hellish sunburn down what I would say would be the same road but I know better! My route will be a little less adventurous. Hope all is well and your surviving!

Chris said...

Ride safe Jeffrey!